Fountain Hills Real Estate
Located just outside of Scottsdale Arizona and is known for its impressive fountain, once the tallest in the world. Fountain Hills is a great place for those who like to be outdoors. Fountain Hills is also a Dark Sky Community ( the stars are spectacular). World class golf courses are just minutes away such at Sun Ridge Canyon, WE-KO-PA Golf Club, Eagle Mountain Golf Club TPC, Scottsdale, Mcdowell Mountain Ranch and many more. If hiking or mountain biking is more your speed you have McDowell Mountain Regional Park Offering a variety of trails from beginner to advanced and any distance you may want.
Looking for something extreme?
Best Things to do in Fountain Hills
- Visit the Fountain
A quick tour for you would be a great way to start your day.
- McDowell Mountain Regional Park
Located to the east of Arizona Route 101, with 50 miles of trails that are open
to hikers, bikers and horseback riders.
– Located at 10440 Indian Wells Dr, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268.
– The scenic 6,415-yard, par-71 championship course at Desert Canyon Golf Club is known for its narrow fairways
and canyons. The signature hole #7 has been voted one of the best in Arizona.
Desert Canyon, Fountain Hills’ oldest course, hosts a number of tournaments.
– Located at 13100 Sunridge Dr, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268.
– The 6,823-yard, par-71 SunRidge Canyon golf course, designed by Keith Foster. On the way down,
this rough golf course steadily descends before turning around and climbing back up the hill on the way out. A drastic elevation rise is at the core of this subtle elevation change.
– Located at 16000 E Firerock Country Club Dr, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
– Aside from the natural beauty of the region, it is one of the best in the state and a joy to play.
FireRock Golf Club has it all: elevated tees, elevated greens, and difficult approach shots.
Each hole poses a specific challenge, governed by its own set of circumstances,
as the course winds around mountain views.
– Located at 18731 E 4 Peaks Blvd, Rio Verde, AZ 85263
– Rio Verde Golf Club has two traditional style courses with a soft desert look, more Midwestern in style, and a lot more grass than one would expect in a desert environment. Tom Lehman, who oversaw the $6 million course renovation project a few years ago, realized his goal of building two distinct courses that would provide members with an endless range of golf experiences.
– Located at 18401 E. El Circulo Dr., Rio Verde, AZ 85263
– Tonto Verde is a group of active adult community, just 20 minutes east of Scottsdale. A desert jewel with national recognition for its beauty and playability,
with two distinctly different and intimidating 18-hole championship golf courses.
– Located at 17405 E. Desert Vista Trail, Rio Verde, AZ 85263
– Vista Verde is the newest addition to “The Verdes,” having opened in 2006 and was designed by renowned Arizona golf course architect Ken Kavanaugh, offers spectacular views from every hole. Vista Verde’s golf course has five sets of tees to provide a challenge for players of all skill levels, and it has hosted several Gateway Tour events.
Fourth at the Fountain
On the 4th of July, people are gathered in an event at the Fountain Park known as Fourth at the Fountain!
It is FREE and OPEN to all event guest. So what are you waiting for?
Firework Display will be included in this kind of event so you better prepare
your cameras or yourself for a beautiful view with your loved ones.
Arts and Culture:
Looking for a place with best service in Solar Panel Installation?
It can be found in Fountain Hill, AZ. They could assist you in getting your own renewable energy and break free from the shackles of high energy bills.
Arizona Solar Wave is one of the best solar company.